What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards. (Basic Card is not accepted online)
How do I know my card details are secure?
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
- Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'. A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account and use this for your transaction.
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Warranties and Returns
Go Easy Australia cover every product sold in Australia by consumer law, if you have an issue with your product you are covered by a manufacture warranty.In the unfortunate case of having to claim a warranty, please read the terms and conditions and contact us in our Help Centre.
- If your item arrives damaged or 'dead on arrival', we will arrange our choice of repair, replacement or full refund at our cost T&C's apply.
- If your item develops a fault after delivery, we will assess your claim and offer a remedy in accordance with consumer guarantees.
- Unless otherwise stated, we offer our own 6 month warranty against defects on all new electrical, petrol operated or motorised products. For warranty details see our full terms and conditions.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, T&C's apply.
- Contact our friendly Customer Service staff at the help centre for further assistance.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Go Easy Australia is based in Melbourne Victoria and we ship Australia wide with a great success rate. Once your order has been processed and ready for dispatch, Go Easy Australia go to great lengths to ensure your delivery goes smoothly to your door. We also offer shipping insurance for that extra protection so you are covered from the moment it leaves our warehouse.
All orders are dispatched daily, they are carefully pick and pack ready for collection from each of our couriers. Due to this process we ask that you allow 2 business days plus the stated delivery times relative to your state for delivery. (Please see your related state below).
After placing your order, you will receive an email with your order number, order details and important information related to your order.
Once your order has been dispatched, an automated email will be sent with your selected courier and tracking information.
Stock availability on our website is accurate and is subject to change without notice.
Depending on availability, we may deliver your order from our warehouses or directly from the manufacturers which may cause the delivery times to vary.
Backorders can be placed on products that are out of stock and we will try our best to dispatch your product as soon as they are available and ready for dispatch. You will be notified once your order has been dispatched.
If, for any reason, we cannot immediately supply you with the product you have ordered, we will contact you via phone or email and provide you with options to amend, cancel or create a backorder for the item(s).
Calculating freight charges is a very simple task. All you need to do is type your post code into the shipping calculator and select your suburb to view your freight charges. If purchasing multiple items, add all the items to the shopping cart and view the cart. At the bottom of the cart you can enter the postcode and this will bring up the combined postage cost.
Delivery time frames
Delivery time frames are not guaranteed and are rough estimations given to us by our allocated couriers. Delivery is only available from Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Please note you are unable to allocate a preferred time for delivery as the courier company cannot deliver within allocated time frames.
For more Delivery information please CLICK HERE
Lifespan Body Shaper II
The Body Shaper II is designed to produce therapeutic vibrations from the feet up through your entire body. The vibration plates create rapid muscle contractions to work your muscles continuously.
These contractions help build muscle and bone density, improves flexibility, burns fat, increases metabolism, improves circulation, improves cellular oxygen and nutrient delivery. The Body Shaper II allows you achieve your fitness goals by doing more exercise in less time, and do it more often without all the fatigue traditional exercise causes.
The Body Shaper II is guaranteed to last with High Quality ABS Foam coated steel, and a powerful 3HP DC Motor to cater for users of all shapes and sizes. It doesn’t require much space to use, and offers 3 programs and 50 speed levels to power through your workout.
Want to know more about this Product?
If you would like to know more about this product, please fill out the form telling us your enquiry.
One of our friendly staff will respond to you shortly.