Madd Gear MGP VX7 Team Scooter Gold
It’s hard to improve on the Team Scooter every year but Madd Gear have done it again! The MGP VX7 Team Scooter now comes stock with our solid 3D Forged Alloy M3 Fork which can run up to 120mm wheels & a longer 20” deck!
We kept the light-weight and durable anodized finish on all the decks and the chrome plated bar.
The Madd Gear MGP VX7 Team Scooter is the complete package and ultimate setup for the rider ready to step it up!
Light-weight parts are used across the board on the Madd Gear VX7 Team Scooter which has dropped the complete weight by 100grams despite making the deck an inch longer!
With its One-Piece Bar, IHC, Integrated headtube, Alloy Fork, Alloy Core Wheels, Blitz Brake… there is nothing left to upgrade and the VX7 Team Scooter is ready for any skate park or street spot!
Here’s the deal:
• Deck: Integrated 20” L x 4.5” W Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave.
• Fork: Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy M3 Fork with Cutout.
• Headset: MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
• Bars: 23” W x 24” H 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Upsweep DDAM Chrome Plated Bar.
• Wheels: 110mm MGP 88A Anodized Filth Alloy Cores with High Rebound PU.
|Bearings||K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome|
|Brake||MGP Composite Blitz Brake|
|Clamp||Anodized 6061 Forged Alloy Triple|
|Deck||MGP Integrated 20” x 4.5” (L x W) VX7 Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave|
|Deck Weight||1.45kg (3.2 LBS)|
|Fork||Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy M3 IHC (Fits 120mm)|
|Grips||150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends|
|Griptape||MGP Printed Full Deck Grip|
|Finish||Durable Anodized & Chrome Plated|
|Handlebar||23” x 24” H 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Upsweep DDAM Chrome Plated Bar|
|Headset||MFX Integrated / Sealed IHC|
|Suitable Age||8 Years +|
|Tube||Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube – The Original, The Only!|
|Wheels||110mm MGP 88A Filth Anodized Alloy Core with High Rebound PU & Anodized|
|Packaging Dimensions||55cm x 11cm x 65cm (L x W x H)|
Offer and Duration of the scooter warranty
1. The supplier warrants that the scooter will be, under normal application, user and service conditions when used by a person that appropriately fits and is capable of riding and controlling the scooter when properly assembled as detailed in the scooter instructions manual and subject to conditions of this warranty, free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting normal use:
1.1 For twelve (12) months from date of purchase in relation to a failure of the deck of the scooter; and
1.2 For three (3) months from the date of purchase in relation to parts of the scooter
2. This warranty applies to all Scoters, or scooter parts, purchased from an authorised distributor or reseller of the supplier in Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, the European Union and Quebec.
3. Where the Scooter, or a part of the Scooter, is proved to be defective or faulty during the warranty period, due to a defect in materials or workmanship, the supplier will, as appropriate, either:
3.1 repair the defective scooter or parts of the scooter;
3.2 replace the defective scooter or parts of the scooter.
Please note that this does not cover normal wear and tear, any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the support center and communication is made through the support center. When the claim is created, the customer will receive the claim number and the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
if this is not done delays cam occur in applying payment to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.