Competition Terms and Conditions
1. GoEasy Australia PTY Ltd whose registered office is at 1/25 Westwood Drive Ravenhall, Melbourne Victoria Australia 3023
2. The competition is only open to residents of Australia aged 14 years and over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.goeasyonline.com.au/competitions
6. Closing date for entry will be 13/05/2019 12:00AM EST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winners will be announced 14/05/2019
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Simply fill in the entry form above with your correct name and contact information, you are also required to Like, Share or Tag using Facebook. Entry is unlimited.
9. We reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
10. We are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. Prizes are as follows: 1: 1 Sonar Audrey 19" Retro Bike-Scarlet Red or Sonar Audrey 19" Retro Bike-Tiffany Blue
12. The prize(s) is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by GoEasy Australia.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook and/or by phone within 1-3 days after closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. GoEasy Australia will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /or is delivered.
16. GoEasy Australia’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.