• Super strong all steel, 'straight thru' frame and fork construction
• 'Autosteer' parent steering system.
• Tilt/angle adjustable, windproof, removable large sun canopy.
• Wide, tough, quiet EVA rubber tyres
• Dual mode front wheel with new pedal lock feature and freewheel
• Contoured bucket seat with safety harness
• Side Ezi opening padded safety rails surround the rider for extra safety. Rails open independently to allow super easy access to mount the trike from either side. Easily removable
• Full comfort padding set for seat and safety rails
• Retractable footrest
• Large platform pedals
• Comfortable safety grips
• Multi adjustable/removable parents push bar with safety tether strap
• Large rear carry bucket.
• Front carry basket
• parents parking brakes on both rear wheels
• Easy assembly with quick assembly features for connection of handlebars and parents push bar
•Suitable from 18 months
WARNING: This product is not a stroller and does not meet the safety requirements for strollers. Do not use as a means of transport. Do not use on or near the road.
|Features||Autosteer' parent steering system.|
|Frame||Super strong all steel, 'straight thru' frame and fork construction|
|Additional Information||Side Ezi opening padded safety rails surround the rider for extra safety. Rails open independently to allow super easy access to mount the trike from either side. Easily removable|
|Assembly required||Easy assembly with quick assembly features for connection of handlebars and parents push bar|
|Canopy||Tilt/angle adjustable, windproof, removable large sun canopy.|
|Seat||Contoured bucket seat with safety harness|
|Tyres||Wide, tough, quiet EVA rubber tyres|
|Pushbar||Multi adjustable/removable parents push bar with safety tether strap. Max height is 103cm with 6 adjustments|
|Pedals||Large platform pedals|
|Maximum User Weight||25kg|
|Includes||Large rear carry bucket. Front carry basket|
|Grips||Comfortable safety grips|
|Brake||Parents parking brakes on both rear wheels|
|Wheels||Dual mode front wheel with new pedal lock feature and freewheel|
|Product Size||82cm x 50cm x 52.5cm (LxWxH)|
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.