The All New Lifespan Fitness PR-2 Half Rack is built for barbell squats, bench press and is compatible with most flat or adjustable exercise benches.It allows body weight exercises like dips and chin ups.It has a weight storage system to keep plates off the floor (for 25mm standard and 50mm Olympic plates) and barbell storage slot. PR-2 Half Rack is compatible with standard 6ft and Olympic 6ft+ Barbells and resistance bands. This power house rack will definitely be a perfect partner to define your shape.
• Great, affordable half-rack system that doesn't take up too much space
• Strong steel construction, 150kg - 180kg max weight on J-hooks and safety spots respectively
• Comes with dip attachment, 3 band pegs
• 2 barbell holders for 50mm Olympic sized bars/barbells
• 4 x weight storage for 25mm or 50mm weight plates, sleeve can be removed to suit both sizes
• Rack width is 125cm to suit 6ft standard barbells and also 7ft Olympic
• Height of 2.3m to accommodate for taller people (check your ceiling height)
• Adequate clearance to roll in any flat, or adjustable bench
|Resistance Band Pegs||Thick Steel Construction|
|Storage||4 x Plate Storage Horns (120kg max load), 2 x Barbell Storage Slots|
|Exercises||Barbell Squats, Bench Press, Body Weight Exercises like Dips and Chin Ups, Resistance Bands Exercises|
|Handlebar||Pull up/Chin Up Wide Grip Handles (150kg max load)|
|Additional Information||2 x Adjustable Barbell J Hooks (150kg load), 2 x Adjustable Safety Spot Long J Hooks (180kg load), Dip Attachment Included|
|Occupancy size||165cm x 131.3cm x 233.3cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Dimensions||Carton 1: 70cm x 60cm x 23cm (L x w x H) Carton 2: 231cm x 41cm x 18cm (L x w x H)|
What payment types are accepted?
VISA | MasterCard | PayPal | Bank Deposit
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.