For VX7 we have brought the Nitro scooter back to its roots and gone with an all matte black colour scheme and anodized highlights to keep things subtle.
As well as all new graphics and colours we have kept the upgrades coming with a brand new lightweight 24" W x 25" H One-Piece Japanese Chromoly Bar, new Alloy IHC Fork and a longer 20.5" deck to offer more foot space.
The Madd Gear VX7 Nitro is longer, taller and lighter than last year.
The MGP VX7 Nitro Scooter is the go-to setup if you don't want all the flashiness of wrapped graphics and bright colours but still need a super solid yet light-weight setup!
Graphics are kept subtle and the all black matte finish is a throwback to our roots.
With its One-Piece Japanese Chromoly Bar, 20.5" Long Deck, IHC, Integrated Headtube, Alloy Fork, 120mm Alloy Cores, Blitz Brake… The VX7 Nitro is the ultimate no nonsense complete ready to shred any skate park or street spot!
Here's the deal:
• Deck: Integrated 20.5" L x 4.5" W Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave.
• Fork: Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy Fork with Cutouts.
• Headset: MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
• Bars: 24" W x 25" H Japanese Chromoly Oversized Upsweep Fluted T-Bar.
• Wheels: 120mm Extruded Alloy Vicious with 88A High Rebound PU & Anodized Cores.
|Handlebar||24" x 25" (W x H) 6061 Alloy Oversized Upsweep Fluted T-Bar|
|Deck||MGP Integrated 20.5" x 4.5" (L x W) VX7 Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave|
|Wheels||120mm MGP 88A Vicious Anodized Alloy Core with High Rebound PU & Anodized|
|Brake||MGP Composite Blitz Brake|
|Grips||150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends|
|Bearings||K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome|
|Clamp||Anodized 3D Forged 6061 / Fitted Triple|
|Deck Weight||1.45kg (3.2 LBS)|
|Fork||Threadless CNC 6061 Alloy IHC|
|Griptape||MGP Printed Full Deck Grip|
|Finish||Durable Matte Anodized|
|Headset||MFX Integrated / Sealed IHC|
|Suitable Age||8 Years +|
|Tube||Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube – The Original, The Only!|
|Packaging Dimensions||62.5cm x 12.5cm x 67cm (L x W x H)|
Offer and Duration of the scooter warranty
1. The supplier warrants that the scooter will be, under normal application, user and service conditions when used by a person that appropriately fits and is capable of riding and controlling the scooter when properly assembled as detailed in the scooter instructions manual and subject to conditions of this warranty, free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting normal use:
1.1 For twelve (12) months from date of purchase in relation to a failure of the deck of the scooter; and
1.2 For three (3) months from the date of purchase in relation to parts of the scooter
2. This warranty applies to all Scoters, or scooter parts, purchased from an authorised distributor or reseller of the supplier in Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, the European Union and Quebec.
3. Where the Scooter, or a part of the Scooter, is proved to be defective or faulty during the warranty period, due to a defect in materials or workmanship, the supplier will, as appropriate, either:
3.1 repair the defective scooter or parts of the scooter;
3.2 replace the defective scooter or parts of the scooter.
Please note that this does not cover normal wear and tear, any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the support center and communication is made through the support center. When the claim is created, the customer will receive the claim number and the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
if this is not done delays cam occur in applying payment to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.