Our first-ever wide 7-ply wooden scooter is packed with all of PRIMO FOLDABLE’s patents and features but it’s designed with a 100% sustainable wooden deck with anti-slip grip tape and laser engraved sides, and comes with light-up LED front wheels.
- Wide 7-ply wooden deck with a dual-colour anti-slip grip tape and laser engraved sides on a low metal reinforced structure
- Patented folding system with a safe and easy side push button
- Trolley mode compatible
- Two battery-free LED light-up high-quality and high-rebound 121mm front PU casted wheels, which flash in red, green and blue, and one 80mm rear PU casted wheel, mounted on ABEC 5 bearings
- Comfortable and durable dual-colour TPR ergonomic grips
- 3-height adjustable aluminium T-bar with an anti-scratch sleeve inside the anodized coloured column
- Extra-long and wide bi-injection composite rear brake delivers brake efficiency and prolongs wheel longevity
- Patented steering lock button fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward & backward
Suitable Age: 3 years +
|Bar||3-height adjustable aluminium T-bar with an anti-scratch sleeve inside the anodized coloured column|
|Steering||Patented steering lock button fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward & backward|
|Deck||Wide 7-ply wooden deck with a dual-colour anti-slip grip tape and laser engraved sides on a low metal reinforced structure|
|Wheels||High-rebound 121mm front PU casted wheels, which flash in red, green and blue, and one 80mm rear PU casted wheel|
|Brake||Extra-long and wide bi-injection composite rear brake delivers brake efficiency and prolongs wheel longevity|
|Grips||Comfortable and durable dual-colour TPR ergonomic grips|
|Folding System||Patented folding system with a safe and easy side push button|
|Suitable Age||3 Years +|
|Additional Information||Trolley mode compatible|
|Maximum User Weight||50kg|
Scooting is an extreme sport and riders are constantly trying to develop their skill level which is great for the progression of the sport. Unfortunately due to this the products will get damaged due to normal use, crashes or bails from tricks in skate parks and on the street as new and more advanced tricks are learnt and practiced. At Active Outthere we are proud of our products and provide a warranty against manufacturer’s defects for up to 90 days from the point of purchase and for the original owner only. Parts will be repaired or replaced.
It does not cover wheel or headset bearings, chips, scratches, chunking, flat spots, bending, snapping, cracking or damage of parts that are a result of any normal use or if the product has been modified in anyway. Please note that this does not cover normal wear and tear, any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the support center and communication is made through the support center. When the claim is created, the customer will receive the claim number and the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
What payment types are accepted?
VISA | MasterCard | PayPal | Bank Deposit
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.