From rider feedback over the past 12 months, we have again lined up a steady stream of Limited Edition Wraps which will be dropping throughout the year! With so many options, you are bound to find one that suits your style but don’t wait too long… once they are gone… they gone!
This year we have stepped it up again with a brand-new Alloy Fork, 120mm MFX Wheels coming standard and some designs with anodized alloy bar options!
The VX7 Extreme scooter is our Tallest, Widest, Longest & now Lightest Extreme ever!
Here’s the deal:
• Deck: Integrated 20.5” L x 4.5” W Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave & Cutouts.
• Fork: Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy Fork with Cutout.
• Headset: MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
• Bars: 24” W x 25” H 6061 T6 Alloy Oversized Aero Anodized Bar.
• Wheels: 120mm MFX Switchblade with 86A High Rebound PU & Anodized Cores.
|Grip Tape||MGP Extreme Clear and black Full Deck Grip Tape|
|Downtube||Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube – The Original, The Only!|
|Handlebar||24" x 25" (W x H) 6061 Alloy Oversized Aero Anodized Bar|
|Deck||MGP Integrated 20.5" x 4.5" (L x W) VX7 Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave & Cutouts|
|Wheels||120mm MFX Switchblade with 86A High Rebound PU & Anodized Cores|
|Brake||MGP Composite Blitz Brake|
|Grips||150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends|
|Bearings||K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome|
|Clamp||Anodized 3D Forged 6061 Double|
|Fork||Threadless CNC 6061 Alloy IHC 120mm with Cutout|
|Finish||Hydro-Graphic Full Colour Deck Wrap|
|Headset||MFX Integrated / Sealed IHC|
|Suitable Age||8 Years +|
|Maximum User Weight||36-100kg|
|Packaging Dimension||62.5cm x 12.5cm x 67cm (L x W x H)|
Offer and Duration of the scooter warranty
1. The supplier warrants that the scooter will be, under normal application, user and service conditions when used by a person that appropriately fits and is capable of riding and controlling the scooter when properly assembled as detailed in the scooter instructions manual and subject to conditions of this warranty, free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting normal use:
1.1 For twelve (12) months from date of purchase in relation to a failure of the deck of the scooter; and
1.2 For three (3) months from the date of purchase in relation to parts of the scooter
2. This warranty applies to all Scoters, or scooter parts, purchased from an authorised distributor or reseller of the supplier in Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, the European Union and Quebec.
3. Where the Scooter, or a part of the Scooter, is proved to be defective or faulty during the warranty period, due to a defect in materials or workmanship, the supplier will, as appropriate, either:
3.1 repair the defective scooter or parts of the scooter;
3.2 replace the defective scooter or parts of the scooter.
Please note that this does not cover normal wear and tear, any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the support center and communication is made through the support center. When the claim is created, the customer will receive the claim number and the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
if this is not done delays cam occur in applying payment to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.