|Bar||MGP highside 23” w x 25” t (58.4cm w x 63.5cm t) 4031 japanese chromoly / standard diameter with internal fluting|
|Grip Tape||MGP Team full deck with cutouts|
|Deck||VX9 integrated light-af headtube, MGP Gen-9 convex profile 6061 aluminium t4 & t6 heat treated extrusion with internal fluting 20“ l x 4.8“ w|
|Wheels||Corrupt aluminium core two-tone fused mgp proprietary pu blend & hub decal|
|Brake||MFX V2 composite blitz|
|Grips||180mm flangeless MFX soft tpr swirls grind grips with nylon bar-ends|
|Assembled Dimension||71.7cm x 59.6cm x 86.3cm (LxWxH)|
|Bearings||K-2 abec 9 high speed chrome|
|Clamp||6061 v9 forged extreme aluminium double|
|Detail||MFX headtube inserts and heavy-duty pp deck blocks|
|Fork||Carbine threadless 6061 alloy 120mm aluminium fork / standard ihc|
|Finish||Durable anodized series|
|Headset||MFX integrated & sealed bearing|
|Suitable Age||8 Years +|
|Packaging Dimension||74cm x 13cm x 59cm (LxWxH)|
Offer and Duration of the scooter warranty
1. The supplier warrants that the scooter will be, under normal application, user and service conditions when used by a person that appropriately fits and is capable of riding and controlling the scooter when properly assembled as detailed in the scooter instructions manual and subject to conditions of this warranty, free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting normal use:
1.1 For twelve (12) months from date of purchase in relation to a failure of the deck of the scooter; and
1.2 For three (3) months from the date of purchase in relation to parts of the scooter
2. This warranty applies to all Scoters, or scooter parts, purchased from an authorised distributor or reseller of the supplier in Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, the European Union and Quebec.
3. Where the Scooter, or a part of the Scooter, is proved to be defective or faulty during the warranty period, due to a defect in materials or workmanship, the supplier will, as appropriate, either:
3.1 repair the defective scooter or parts of the scooter;
3.2 replace the defective scooter or parts of the scooter.
Please note that this does not cover normal wear and tear, any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the support center and communication is made through the support center. When the claim is created, the customer will receive the claim number and the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.