• Designed to perfection, the WideWheel is the best all-round electric scooter for commute & play
• Powerful - Dual/Single 48V 500W brushless hub motors deliver hill climbing torque and speeds up to 40km/h
• Long range - the high efficiency Lithiom-ion 8.8Ah battery delivers up to 25km of range (always depending on rider weight, road conditions, driving speed)
• Comfortable - the ultra wide wheels in combination with front and back suspension deliver the most comfortable ride any scooter can offer
• Stylish and durable - the manufacturer's cutting edge die casting method without welding delivers high durability, quality and a seamless appearance
|Maximum Range||30km for Dual Motor|
|Motor||Single, 48V BLDC hub Motor|
|Speed||Up to 40km/h|
|Wheels||Wide wheels with front and back suspension|
|Battery||8.8Ah / 48v / 500W|
|Tyres||20.32cm x 9.91cm|
|Maximum User Weight||120kg|
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.
SCOOTER WARRANTY WILL ONLY COVER A DEFECT IN THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS. IT DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE INFLICTED BY IMPACT ON THE SCOOTER.
Scooters have a 12-month Warranty on Manufacture Fault in compliance with Australian Consumer Law. Exclusion to the warranty are grips, griptape, wheels which have a 60 day cover
on manufacture fault (not including rider fault, wear/tear).
Any warranty is void if e-Scooter show’s clear misuse or damage caused by or related to improper riding technique.
Manufacturer will not cover warranty claims on items that show excessive or obvious wear directly or indirectly related to the fault reported.
Any modification to a product will void the manufacturer’s warranty for that individual part as well as any associated parts.
A warranty is only approved if the breakage or malfunction of the e-scooter is a DIRECT RESULT OF A FLAW IN THE MANUFACTURING OF THE PRODUCT.
Damage, breakage, cracking or snapping of the product as a result of riding WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!
A warranty claim form must be submitted and assessed before the claim can proceed. E-scooters must be sent to manufacturer for a full assessment to determine if your e-Scooter is covered.
Shipping to manufacturer will be covered. Manufacturer will be able to service or repair e-scooters in question and return to consumer.
The scooters come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.