Commercial Grade Cast Iron Flywheel
Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout
Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you'll feel just like you're
cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
Experience smooth, quiet and maintenance free resistance
Replicate riding up-hill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the resistance at the turn of a dial.
Our magnetic resistance system delivers great resistance for high intensity cardiovascular workouts:
- Maintenance Free Resistance System - Unlike mechanical resistance spin bikes, magnets have an extremely long lifetime.
- Silent Resistance - No friction means no noise will be generated.
- Smooth Pedalling - With no friction and highly consistent magnetic forces, pedalling will be smooth and predictable.
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you'll find a comfortable riding position
no matter what size or shape you are. Suits riders up to 200cm tall.
Commercial Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
- Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints; hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 145kg
Smooth Belt Drive System
Maximum durability and smoothness
Belt drive means less moving parts and less maintenance.
Why is frame quality important?
Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time
Our spin bikes comes with a Life time warranty so you know you're getting a spin bike that will last
TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Multifunction LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, odometer, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the high-grip PVC coated handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer
*Additional Pedals/Cleats. Velo Plush bike seat shown is not included. Bike seats are not included. Image used for demonstration purposes only. Contact us to check if your aftermarket pedal or bike seat will be compatible.
|Crank Type||3 Piece|
|Resistance Levels||Manual Adjustment|
|Resistance Type||Variable Manual|
|Flywheel||18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel Diameter. 453mm|
|Workout Statistics||Time (min:sec) Speed (kph) Distance (km) Cadence (RPM) Pulse (BPM) Calories (Estimate)|
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Seat||PU Leather seat, Adjustable up/down,forwards/backwards, Adjustable Angle|
|Handlebar||Adjustable Up/Down In-built Hand Pulse Sensors|
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
|Crank||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank|
|Resistance||Manual Adjustable Magnetic Resistance Direct Edge Resistance System Push-down to stop|
|Cycle Monitor||"Large LCD display Shows multiple statistics at once"|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included|
|Drink Bottle Holder||Yes|
|TrueSpin™ Balance Tested||Yes|
|Crank Arm Length||170mm|
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range||58cm - 75cm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||62cm - 84cm|
|Occupancy size||123cm x 51cm x 120cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Dimensions||108cm x 19.5cm x 83cm (L x w x H)|
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.