Vuly continues to set the standard in trampolines with Lift Pro. While its innovations may inspire duplicates, but it's never beaten on design, bounce and quality.
Free Shade Cover – Get shelter from the sun, with plenty of open air in your trampoline. The Shade Cover adds another layer of defence against UV rays, while still allowing in welcome light.
• Gentle Terylene net: Protect yourself in an enclosure that's also easy on the skin.
• Fast, one-way access: Get in and out through door that's easy to open, but quick to self-close.
• Ultra-fine for little digits: Keep hands and feet safe, with tight mesh that doesn't catch or tear.
• No spring contact: Forget spring or frame injuries; they're totally outside the contact area.
• Premium frame finish: Protect against corrosion – with twice-dipped galvanisation, matte black powder coating and heat treatment.
• Two-tiered spring system: Boost momentum on springs that engage based on weight and that use tapered ends, thicker hooks and chromate conversion coating to prevent breakage.
• UV-resistant safety padding: Keep safe with double-sided Bisonyl that won't fade or disintegrate.
• Non-slip for added protection: Connect the padding securely to the springs with strong, PVC loops. Now with drainage holes.
• Zero nuts and bolts: Put together 8-10 different parts just by clicking them together.
• Coil Springs: 100,000 recoils on our test machine, at 100 kg.
• Strong and sturdy frame: Have fun without restraint on a dual-ringed foundation of thick steel.
• Safety Net: 500 test hours for resistance to UV rays in a long term UV Accelerator
• Certified for 150 kg: Let even parents bounce. Weight capacities for most trampolines are 115 kg or less.
• Jump Mat: 40,000 bounces on our test machine.
• A lifetime of trampoline games: Create the perfect games centre with the unique HexVex™ Game Mat.
|Safety Net height||180cm|
|Coil spring count||72|
|Maximum User Weight||150kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||Box A (1x) 80cm x 42.5cm x 18cm (L x W x H) Box B (1x) 100cm x 41.5m x 22.5cm (L x W x H) Box C (1x) 114cm x 30cm x 20cm (L x W x H) Box D (1x) 76cm x 36cm x 40cm (L x W x H) Shade Cover (1x) 38cm x 38cm x 6cm (L x W x H)|
All Vuly products are sold with a manufacturing warranty, which assure that the item is free of defects in workmanship and materials (“warranty”).
Vuly offers the longest and most extensive warranties in the market on all our trampoline models. We provide comprehensive after-sales service, which we believe encourages the customer to purchase a Vuly trampoline instead of those of our competitors.
Warranty periods do not reset for any reason, unless the customer purchases a new product. In this case, that particular item will be covered by its own warranty period. It does not affect – nor will it increase – warranty periods for other purchased items.
This warranty is for use under normal conditions, and it applies for:
- - 120 months [10 years] to the Frame Tubes and Joiner Poles.
- - 60 months [5 years] to the Springs (excluding Leaf Springs), and Jump Mat (excluding the print).
- - 12 months [1 year] to all other parts of a purchased trampoline – e.g. Safety Padding, Safety Net, Net Poles, Leaf Springs.
- - 12 months [1 year] to purchased accessories – e.g. Mister, Deck – not received during a promotional period.
- - 3 months to any items received at no cost as part of a promotion – e.g. ‘Free Shade Cover’.
This warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects only.
If a product is damaged or rendered unsafe as a result of a departure from its design specifications during production, this constitutes a manufacturing fault or defect.
This may occur if – for example – use of incorrect textiles during manufacturing causes a Safety Net to disintegrate, or if improper welding produces an unstable Frame.
Damage through wear and tear
This warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear of the product. This may include, but is not limited to:
- - Rusting of steel components,
- - UV deterioration of textile components,
- - Stretching of springs.
Making a Warranty Claim
To fulfil a warranty claim, a customer must submit an online Warranty Claim at www.vulyplay.com/support.
Submitting the online Warranty Claim form requires the customer to provide:
- - Details of their purchase – including date,
- - Batch number,
- - Clear photographic evidence of the manufacturing fault or defect.
If the customer does not provide all details that the form requires, their Warranty Claim will not be assessed.
Vuly may take up to 7 days to process Warranty Claims upon a completed submission
The warranty does not cover personal injury or losses due to any of the above: wear and tear, weather conditions, inappropriate installation, insufficient care or maintenance or inappropriate use, nor does it cover damage due to negligence or accidents.
As outdoor products that are actively used, trampolines and their accessories will experience wear and tear over time.
Damage through weather conditions
Damage to the product that results from weather events – such as rain or wind – are not covered under the warranty. Vuly suggests that you contact your home and contents insurer if your trampoline is damaged by such events.
Damage through improper installation
This warranty does not extend to any failure of the product caused by installation not in accordance with the Vuly Manual. Customers must assemble their Vuly product by following carefully the Installation section of their Vuly Manual.
Furthermore, the warranty does not cover installation provided by a third-party assembly service. It is the customer's responsibility to check all boxes and confirm that all components are included in the correct condition before installing.
Damage through insufficient care or maintenance
This warranty does not extend to accelerated decay of the product caused by poor care or maintenance. It is essential that customers regularly check, and follow the advice of, the Care and Maintenance sections of their Vuly Manual to ensure that their product lasts as long as possible.
Damage through inappropriate use
This warranty will be void if the product is used for any other activity besides those for which it was intended. Vuly products constitute recreational trampolines and accessories for such trampolines. They are not intended for use as professional, gymnastics trampolines, springboards, etc.
Any evidence that inappropriate actions that have led to product failure will not be covered by the warranty. Similarly, replacement parts or repairs needed to mend such damage will not be covered under the warranty.
What payment types are accepted?
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and GoEasy Gift cards.
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
if this is not done delays cam occur in applying payment to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.