Dead on arrival
If the item is dead on arrival upon receiving it, you are entitled to a full refund.
- The conditions of the refund are as follows:
- Claims must be made within the 14 days of receiving your item to entitle you to a refund.
- The claim must be submitted through the support center which is located on the website you made the purchase on. Go Easy Australia are not obligated to allow or accept any returns unless the foregoing procedure is compiled too and all the relevant information is provided by the customer.
- Postage and handling charges are not refundable.
- For claims made after this period, please refer to warranty terms and conditions.
- If the item cannot be repaired a replacement will be provided.
- If the item has been started and used and is found not to be dead on arrival you must refer to the warranty terms and conditions.
- The customer is responsible for covering the return postage, shipping or courier costs of the product being returned.
Please note if the claim for dead on arrival is not submitted within 14 days of receiving the product, it will be convulsion evidence the item is not dead on arrival.
When a refund is issued, please allow up to 7 to 10 business days for processing. Please contact us if any issues occur.
If the product has been used and is not found dead on arrival this is required to go through the warranty terms for the purchased product. Please refer to the warranty which is located on the product warranty tab.
Received the wrong item?
If you just received your order and it is not what you ordered, please contact us immediately on 1300 766 469 or via email email@example.com
Please DO NOT assemble or unpackage the item(s) you received. This will void the returns policy and we will not be unable to have the item(s) collected for return.
Change of mind
If the customer decides they want to return their product due to change of mind please see below;
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
- If Go Easy Australia agrees to refund the order(s) please find the terms and conditions below;
- The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
If you have placed an order,a backorder or placed any type of pre-order and wish to cancel this order a 15% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
Note: For hygiene reasons, some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.