- 6061 aluminum Quadangle frame design, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, 100mm bottom bracket, 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" tires run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Oakley B1-B grips with SE donuts
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- External bottom bracket
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes featuring dual pistons, automatic caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- 35.8 pounds
|Weight||35.8 lbs / 16.23 kgs|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum, Single Downtube Fat Quad Design, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, 100mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 170mm Spaced Dropouts, Disc Brake Tabs|
|Fork||Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts|
|Stem||Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo on Top & Sides, 55mm Reach|
|Seat Post||Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Seat Clamp||SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter|
|Seat||SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace|
|Tyres||Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.5", 72TPI, Front & Rear|
|Pedals||X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins|
|Headset||FSA Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated|
|Handlebar||Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 7", 12° Backsweep, 2° Upsweep|
|Grips||Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts|
|Crank Set||SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo Cranks,175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 200mm Spindle length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 27T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket|
|Brake Lever||Tektro Auriga, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear|
|Wheelset||Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front Hub & 170mm Rear Hub, w/ SE Bubble Fat 65mm Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes|
|Accessories||Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners|
|Colour||High Polish Silver|
What payment types are accepted?
VISA | MasterCard | PayPal | Bank Deposit
Go Easy Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with GMX Motorbikes.
A notification email will be sent to you, if your order as become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions on the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.