The RETRO Roller is the newest 2020 offering from Crazy Skates. It’s got style, It’s got comfort, It’s got versatility, It’s got everything you need to catch everybody's attention as you skate off on a sun-drenched adventure. Everything you love about skating, done simply well. This retro-styled classic boot has been reimagined into every skater's dream skate.SCULPTED RETRO BOOTS - Our super soft leatherette boots have carved out a reputation for being the comfiest skate boots with the best longevity in the industry. The Retro takes this form fitted boot with a rolled collar to be your companion for your Summer of Skating! Our boots are made of 100% vegan materials and will be kind to your feet as well as to animals. Our lining is soft-touch felt and our tongues are backed with a form-fitting neoprene to stop lace pressure. Our soles are synthetic with a printed wood grain for an authentic retro look. Our boots are permanently bonded to our soles by professionals who can claim over 20 years of expertise in making skates the right way. Don’t accept poorly constructed imitations, the Retro Roller is the real deal for true skaters, at a price that everyone can afford.
Alloy Trucks and Plates With Real Urethane Bushings - The magic of skating comes from a great rigid plate design and smooth compression of high quality urethane bushings. This gives you a great smooth ride and deep turns as well as the ability to adjust the performance of your skates to your individual needs as a skater. The plate is a high strength cast alloy with metal trucks and steel axles.
62mm 78a Outdoor Wheels and ABEC 7 Chrome Speed Bearings - The Retro comes pre-fitted with Retro Roller signature Outdoor wheels. These wheels are full sized and super soft (78a durometer) with a rounded edge. These wheels are pre-loaded and perfectly spaced with ABEC 7 Chrome Steel Bearings and a long-life thick internal lubricant to better repel dust, debris and moisture. And did we mention that the wheels are filled with Glitter?
|Sports & Games|
|Sole||Synthetic with a printed wood grain for an authentic retro look|
|Wheels||Full sized and super soft (78a durometer) with a rounded edge.|
|Bearings||ABEC 7 Chrome Steel Bearings|
|Boot||100% vegan materials, Permanently bonded to our soles|
|Stopper||Non marking poured urethane toe stoppers in matching colours, with glitter infused into the stopper|
|Plate and Truck||- Rigid plate design and smooth compression of high quality urethane bushings - Plate is a high strength cast alloy with metal trucks and steel axles|
|Features||- Lining is soft-touch felt and our tongues are backed with a form-fitting neoprene to stop lace pressure. - Pre-fitted with Retro Roller signature Outdoor wheels - Long-life thick internal lubricant to better repel dust, debris and moisture. - Glittered Wheels|
What payment types are accepted?
VISA | MasterCard | PayPal | Humm | Zip | Bank Deposit
Go Easy Online Bank Transfer Details
Account name: Go Easy Online
BSB: 063 120
Account Number: 102 44 175
*Please ensure when making payment that the order number is used as the payment reference,
Failure to do this will occur delays in applying payment & dispatching to your order.
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with Go Easy Online.
A notification email will be sent to you if your order has become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions in the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.
Zip gives you the freedom to buy the things you love today. No fuss, no wait, no worries.
Nothing to pay today
We pay the store , you get the goods, or the store sends the goods
Interest free with Zip Pay
Interest free terms available with Zip Money*
Pay us back how you like - weekly, fortnightly or monthly
A reusable account with a limit that suits your needs
there's a Zip for that
Two great ways to help you own it
Your everyday spending account
Up to $1,000
Interest free, always
Monthly account fees
$7.95/month (waived if your statement balance is zero)
Your everyday spending account
Interest free period
Up to 6 months interest free*
From $40/month or 3% of the outstanding balance (whichever is greater)*
A one-off establishment fee may apply.See here for details
Monthly account fees
$6.00/month (waived if nothing owing)
Choose the items you love.
Select Zip at the checkout
Set your repayments and enjoy your purchase.
All you need is:
- A valid email address and mobile number.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a good credit history.
- Read more about what you need to apply for Zip Pay and Zip Money
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to suit your lifestyle
- Repayments start from $40 a month and are based on your account's credit limit.*
How to use Zip:
- Choose the account that's right for you.
- Sign up and get a decision in minutes.
- Select Zip at checkout.
- Log into your account to set up your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle.
- Reuse your account anywhere you see the Zip logo.
Returns and refunds:
- If your item meets Go Easy Online's returns policy, the purchase amount will be credited back to your Zip account.
Fees and interest:
- Zip Pay purchases are interest free, always.
- For Zip Money, when the interest free period expires, the annual standard percentage of 19.9% applies.
- Pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date and we'll waive the $7.95 monthly Zip Pay fee. The $6 monthly account fee for Zip Money is waived if you have nothing owing.
- If there's nothing owing on your account, there's nothing to pay and no fees.