The NYC | New York City Series
Scooter from infinity Scooters is a feature-packed city scooter that is ideal
for all kinds of commuters. Its premium components give it a smooth ride, our
patented FastFold system allows it to easily compact in half, and its
convenient carrier strap lets you easily carry it from the street into class or
your office. We have forged a reputation for quality you can feel. Some
manufacturers save a buck by compromising the material quality of wheels,
bearings, metal thickness, durability, and finish of components. WE DON'T. Our
scooters are proudly designed in Australia and manufactured under our
unwavering quality standards - the proof is in the ride - feel it for yourself.
FRONT SUSPENSION | There is no Shake or Rattle when you roll on the NYC. It provides an innovative front suspension that allows you to ride even the rougher uneven road surfaces found in many urban areas providing a smooth commute.
FAST FOLD TECHNOLOGY | Patented FastFold One Touch Function allows you to easily fold the scooter in half for carrying or storage.
CONVENIENCE CARRY STRAP | Perfect to carry your NYC | New York scooter when riding is not an option.
EXTRA WIDE DECK | The NYC features a 150mm wide deck - perfect for cruising or coasting with your two feet on the deck, side by side.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE T-BAR | Provides flexibility and convenience - simple, quick adjustment to lower or heighten the Bar height for a customized riding experience.
HAND GRIP LOCK | a simple, yet functional lock on the Bar 'locks in' your hand grips for a more premium, comfortable riding experience.
ERGONOMIC, COMFORT HAND GRIPS | Premium molded ergonomic comfort handgrips ensure that you can take extended rides without suffering from hand fatigue.
230mm FRONT and 180mm REAR WHEELS | Big Wheels equals BIG Performance with these 5 spoke wheels with 82a Super High-Rebound Urethane
ABEC-7 CHROME BEARINGS | Full precision ABEC-7 bearings provide a smooth roll
VENTED ALUMINIUM BRAKE | gives you a tight and finely controlled braking mechanism.
KICKSTAND | The low profile, foldable kickstand allows you to properly park your scooter rather than lean it against a dirty wall or on the ground.
WEIGHT | 4.0kg
|Height Adjustable T-Bar
|230mm Front, 180mm Rear, 5 spoke Super High-Rebound Urethane Wheels
|150mm extra wide deck
|Vented Aluminum Brake
|Ergonomic comfort hand grips
|Fastfold Technology, Patented FastFold One Touch Function allows you to easily fold the scooter in half for carrying or storage.
|ABEC 7 bearings
What payment types are accepted?
VISA | MasterCard | PayPal | Humm | Zip | Bank Deposit
How do I know my card details are secure?
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and payment gateway for all orders placed to ensure the security of your personal card details.
Our secure web pages can be identified by their URL: that begins with 'https://', while standard pages begin with 'http://'.
A padlock or key will also be visible in the bottom right of your web browser.
Go Easy Australia Fraud Protection Security
At Go Easy Australia, we have a fraud protection security procedure in place which may occur to any order placed via our website/s.
Having this in place ensures peace of mind and the highest level of security protection for all our customers who shop with Go Easy Online.
A notification email will be sent to you if your order has become part of this fraud protection security procedure.
Please follow the instructions in the email and call us to get your order processed.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Yes, you can use a debit card (VISA or MasterCard) or open a PayPal account or pay via Bank Transfer
How do I get a PayPal account?
Visit the PayPal website www.paypal.com.au and sign-up for an account.
Humm helps everyday Australians Buy Now Pay Later. Our payment plans are great value because humm customers pay no interest, ever!
Humm is fast and simple to use when you shop:
Online Simply, select humm at checkout and you will be taken through humm to confirm your payment.
In store, open the humm App and generate a barcode. Simply take this to the checkout with your purchase and they will scan or input the code.
You will need to submit a claim via our support center and the support team will assist you further with your enquiry.
The customer is responsible for covering the return postage/shipping carrier cost of the product being returned.
- A 10% cancellation / restocking fee will apply to all returns & refunds.
- Shipping/carrier costs are non-refundable.
- A claim needs to be placed through the support center and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order(s) are returned.
- Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning.
- If you have placed an order that is currently on back order or pre order and wish to cancel the order a 10% termination fee will apply. You can only cancel this type of order if it has not been dispatched.
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.
Zip gives you the freedom to buy the things you love today. No fuss, no wait, no worries.
Nothing to pay today
We pay the store , you get the goods, or the store sends the goods
Interest free with Zip Pay
Interest free terms available with Zip Money*
Pay us back how you like - weekly, fortnightly or monthly
A reusable account with a limit that suits your needs
there's a Zip for that
Two great ways to help you own it
Your everyday spending account
Up to $1,000
Interest free, always
Monthly account fees
$7.95/month (waived if your statement balance is zero)
Your everyday spending account
Interest free period
Up to 6 months interest free*
From $40/month or 3% of the outstanding balance (whichever is greater)*
A one-off establishment fee may apply.See here for details
Monthly account fees
$6.00/month (waived if nothing owing)
Choose the items you love.
Select Zip at the checkout
Set your repayments and enjoy your purchase.
All you need is:
- A valid email address and mobile number.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a good credit history.
- Read more about what you need to apply for Zip Pay and Zip Money
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to suit your lifestyle
- Repayments start from $40 a month and are based on your account's credit limit.*
How to use Zip:
- Choose the account that's right for you.
- Sign up and get a decision in minutes.
- Select Zip at checkout.
- Log into your account to set up your repayment schedule to suit your lifestyle.
- Reuse your account anywhere you see the Zip logo.
Returns and refunds:
- If your item meets Go Easy Online's returns policy, the purchase amount will be credited back to your Zip account.
Fees and interest:
- Zip Pay purchases are interest free, always.
- For Zip Money, when the interest free period expires, the annual standard percentage of 19.9% applies.
- Pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date and we'll waive the $7.95 monthly Zip Pay fee. The $6 monthly account fee for Zip Money is waived if you have nothing owing.
- If there's nothing owing on your account, there's nothing to pay and no fees.